Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome Back!

     Greetings one and all!  Welcome back!  I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing winter break.  As you can tell from the class blog, I did.  I did not have the opportunity to update the web page like I wanted to but I will be working on it soon.  There will be no newsletter or homework folder this week.  Those will resume next week.  
     Justin and Jasper were the first students to post on the blog today.  The address for the students' blog is http://cowanspanthers.blogspot.com.   Feel free to check it out.  The students will be responsible for updating and changing its content.  They did an excellent job today with their blog entry.  We need to continue to work on adding details to their narratives but they accurately summed up most of the activities for today.
     As a side-note, I look forward to using Voicethread in the classroom.  The students will enjoy using it and it will provide parents with a window into our classroom so to speak.  Well, it is off to grading papers.  Have a good evening!

No comments: