Sunday, May 4, 2008

End of the Year Dance

     I just happened to visit the Kids Kampus this weekend with my daughter and discovered that the water park section will be opening this week for those that are interested.  I was told it should be open on Tuesday or Wednesday.  Click on the Kids Kampus link above for the hours of operation.  I taught summer camp several years ago and we took the campers there.  It is a wonderful place and the best thing about it is that it is FREE!
     I also discovered while surfing the COJ page that there are MANY activities going during the next few months that are free.  They have movies in the parks, dance parties, swimming competitions, and so much more.  They have an end of the year dance scheduled at the R.F. Kennedy Community Center on University Blvd from 6:30 -10:00 on Friday, May 16. I had no idea just how much they had until I surfed the net and found out about the events today.  Go to JaxParks for more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day!